User Guide & Application Administration Guide
Using Enterprise Tester
Searching & TQL
- Using Enterprise Tester
Earlier Versions of this Documentation
Support & Bug Fixes
All dashboards are made up of gadgets that can be dragged onto the dashboard and then moved around as required.
The following burndown gadgets are available in Enterprise Tester:
- Burndown Chart
These allow you to view summary data from any of the saved queries you have created. You can create gadgets for either a specific execution set package/folder or for a specific set of data by using a saved query.
See Searching & TQL for information on how to create these queries.
- Drag and drop the Burndown Chart from the available gadgets onto your dashboard
- Click on the button to configure the portlet
- Enter in a title for the chart. This will be displayed on the title bar of the gadget on your dashboard
- You can select the data you wish to chart by selecting either an execution set package or a saved query
- Enter in the start and end dates. By default these fields will default to today's date and the date one month later, respectively. You can leave the End Date blank , if you want to use Velocity (tests/day) to automatically calculate the End Date.
- OR you can enter an End Date and the Velocity will be automatically calculated by selecting the Calculate Velocity button.
- You can select to change the height of the gadget. The height for all gadgets defaults to 300 pixels
- Once you have completed the fields, click on Save and the gadget will be displayed