User Guide & Application Administration Guide
Using Enterprise Tester
Searching & TQL
- Using Enterprise Tester
Earlier Versions of this Documentation
Support & Bug Fixes
Adding Test Execution Folders
In order to allow you to group test execution scripts in a meaningful way you can add sub-folders to the Test Execution folder.
To do this:
- Navigate to the Execution Sets section of the project in the Explorer view.
- Right click on the Execution Sets or a folder within it and select Add Child Package or select the Add Execution Package icon at the top of the tree view.
- The Add Test Execution Folder dialog will appear. Enter a name for the package and click on Save.
The test execution folder will be created in under the selected area.
Moving Test Execution Folders
You can move Test Execution folder if required. To do this:
- Expand the Explorer view until you can see the Test Execution folder.
- Select the Test Execution folder and drag it to the required location.
The Test Execution folder and everything within it will move to the selected location.
Change Folders to Plans
You can change a Test Execution Folder to a Plan and vice versa as required to achieve a more layered approach in the tree view, this does not change functionality however. To do this:
- Expand the Explorer view
- Right click the Test Execution folder and select Change to Plan (or Change to Package as is relevant).
The icon for the folder will now change.