User Guide & Application Administration Guide
Earlier Versions of this Documentation
Support & Bug Fixes
Enterprise Tester 6.7.1
Installation Steps Using the SQL Express Database (2008) - Downloaded Trial Instances Only
Enterprise Tester trial instances are provided in the Catch Cloud in the first instance.
If a downloaded trial is subsequently required, contact our Customer Team .
For downloaded trial customers, Enterprise Tester provides a set of installation files which will install a SQL Server Express database (using a User Attached Instance).
Ensure the prerequisites have already been installed and the various components configured, you can then download and install the Enterprise Tester application.
- Click on the download button and save the file.
- Open the zip file and double click on the EnterpriseTester-X.X.XXXX-Sql-Bundle-Setup file and run the .exe file.
- Select ‘Next’ from the 1st screen displayed.
- Accept the terms of the license and click ‘Next’.
- Select the installation directory and click ‘Next’.
- Then select ‘Install’.
- Click ‘Finish’ to close the installer.
SQL Server Express Database is limited to a maximum database size of 10gb, and limited to up to 1gb of memory to be used by SQL Server and up to 1 CPU.