User Guide & Application Administration Guide
- Platform Plugins
Earlier Versions of this Documentation
Support & Bug Fixes
Enterprise Tester 6.7.1
Please contact our Customer Team for a Compiler Suite License.
- Compiler Suite is only compatible with Enterprise Tester 6.1 and above.
- You must ensure you have upgraded to the .Net 4.6 Framework on your Enterprise Tester server before you apply the Compiler Suite license. This should have been prompted in the upgrade process to Enterprise Tester 6.1. If you need to upgrade .Net, downloads can be found here: www.microsoft.com/download/
Once you have Compiler Suite License text, enable Compiler Suite by performing the following:
- From the Admin tab, expand the Extensions folder and expand the Plugins folder.
- Double click on Compiler Suite, the License details screen will open.
- Paste your Compiler Suite license text to the screen and click Save. A message will now display indicating you must restart Enterprise Tester for the changes to take place.
- Click the Restart link and wait for Enterprise Tester to restart.
Head over to the user guide for detailed instructions on using Compiler Suite.