The Created At field is a reference field for entities (Requirements, Scripts, Script Assignments and Incidents) and is date/time stamp of when the entity was created.
The date formats supported are:
- dd Month yyy e.g. "24 October 2011" and "24 Oct 2011"
- dd/mm/yy e.g "24/10/2011"
- yyyy/mm/dd e.g "2011/10/24"
- yyyy-mm-dd e.g "2011-10-24"
You can also include a time component:
- yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm e.g "2011-10-24 14:25"
- yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm am/pm e.g "2011-10-24 10:30 pm"
To find all items that were created between 2 dates, you can use the greater than or equal to and less than or equal to operators:
Alternative you can use the short-hand range syntax: