When you create a new Project, a Dashboard with seven pre-defined project specific gadgets will also be created.
It is currently not possible to change the pre-defined list of gadgets used.
- This feature is optional and is enabled in the web.config.
When this option is enabled; after you create a new Project, a Dashboard is created along with three TQL's and seven pre-defined gadgets.
If a System Admin is creating the Project, they will need to share the TQL's and Dashboard created with the Project Lead / Manger. See Project creator is System Admin
1) Enable the feature in the web.config
2) Create a new project. The Dashboard and TQL's are created.
3) If the user creating the project is a System Admin and not the Project Lead, then the TQL's and Dashboard will need to be shared with the project lead. See Project creator is System Admin.
- Enabling feature in the web.config
- Pre-defined Gadgets
- Sharing the dashboard with other users or groups
- Project creator is System Admin