- Details – high level information relating to the specific results node. You can add notes on your results node which will display in the Results tree view in the Notes column.
- Parameters – automated tool parameters.
- Metadata – any metadata utilized in the automated scripts.
Test Data Tab
The Test Data tab displays table driven variable information from the automated test tool. Currently this function will only be displayed for imported QTP data.
Attachments and Relationships Tabs
- Attachments can be added when required from the Attachments link.
- Any relationships to the automated test, such as incidents, can also be viewed.