Installation and Upgrade Guide
Upgrades & Compatibility
Migrating Enterprise Tester from one server to another
- Installation and Upgrade Guide
User Guide & Application Administration Guide
Earlier Versions of this Documentation
Support & Bug Fixes
Enterprise Tester and Okta
Enterprise Tester is a SAML 2.0 enabled application within OKTA.
Okta is an enterprise-grade, identity management service, built for the cloud, but compatible with many on-premises applications. With Okta, IT can manage any employee's access to any application or device. Okta runs in the cloud, on a secure, reliable, extensively audited platform, which integrates deeply with on-premises applications, directories, and identity management systems.
1) In Okta, create Enterprise Tester integration using SAML 2.0.
2) In Okta the SAML General Settings need to contain the following.
- Single Sign URL - this must be your Enterprise Tester instance e.g
- Audience URI - this is A9CC4713-F3D5-4321-9C19-14A58E117364
3) Make sure you record IDP information when selecting the "View Setup Instructions".
Configuring Enterprise Tester to use Okta
Add the following keys to the appSettings section in the Enterprise Tester web.config file. Note: Values used within these appsettings will be available after completing the Okta configuration above.
1) Enable SAML Support
2) Set SAML Provider to Microsoft
3) IDP Issuer
4) IDP SSO URL
5) X.509 Certificate