Installation and Upgrade Guide
Duette User Guide
Searching & TQL
Latest Version of this Documentation
Some resources in Enterprise Tester support executing TQL queries. For details on constructing a valid TQL query see the TQL Search topic.
The results of a TQL query a retrieved via a GET request to a resource, and use the following parameters.
- tql - a string containing the TQL query, including ORDER BY information.
- $expand - Is supported for most resource types - each resource will return a list of unexpanded expansions as part of it's representation.
- $top - Is supported for both OData and TQL queries, it is an integer number specifying the number of results you want.
- $skip - Is supported for both OData and TQL queries, it is an integer number specifying the result to begin from (so if paging with a $top of 10, the third page of results would be identified via a $skip of 20).
- $inlinecount - Is supported for both OData and TQL queries, if passed then the results will include the total number of results in the representation, as a property called "Total".