In order to allow you to group the Test Scripts in a meaningful way you can add packages to the Script Library and move them once created.
Adding Test Script Packages
To add Test Scripts Packages to Enterprise Tester:
- Navigate to the Script Library section of the project in the explorer view.
- Right click on the Test Script folder or a Package within it and select Add Test Script Package or select the Add Script Package icon at the top of the explorer tree view.
3. The Add Test Script Package dialog will appear.
4. Enter a name for the package and click on the Save button- the Test Script Package will be created in under the selected package.
Moving Test Script Packages
You can move Test Script Packages if required using drag & drop functionality.
To do this:
- Expand the Explorer view until you can see the Test Script Package.
- Select the Test Script Package and drag it to the required location.
- The Test Script Package and everything within it will move to the selected location.